Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Six Word Memoirs: Hate


The image and the words fit together because of the mood that the photo creates. To me the photo represents strength and a sense of self. My phrase speaks of my struggles with bullying and how I have overcome it and become a stronger person.
In editing the photo I only changed the font because I love this photo the way it is. I chose the font I picked because it represents the hate I have towards those who tried to bring me down. I placed my text where it is so it would stand out against the background.
I chose to include no punctuation but a period to show my seriousness.

2 comments:

  1. Sam, I really enjoyed this photo because it really showed me a personal side of you. I thought your picture and your words fit very well together and showed that this is something that has affected you! By the way, you're an awesome photographer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Stephanie! With my memoirs I was really hoping to show off things about me not a lot of people know.

    ReplyDelete