Wednesday, March 6, 2013
Six Word Memoirs: Me
This image corresponds with the phrase because it shows me. Something I get alot of mixed opinions about is my tattoo. On my left forearm, I have 'define yourself" written in Times New Roman. This is my everyday reminder to not let anyone tell me who I am or where I'm going in life.
On this photo I chose to add no effects due to the fact that this is a film print of mine.
The font I chose as well as the text color helps to add to the definite meaning of my text.
I chose to use a semi-colon because it separates the two phases and add emphasis to my point.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I love this memoir, your tattoo is awesome! I've always liked it and I admire how you are able to define yourself, so many people are incapable of that. My favorite part on the memoir is the 6 words, "I know Who I Am; Accept It." It shows you dont care what people think or say about you and your tattoo clearly shows that. Good job! :)
ReplyDelete