Monday, March 11, 2013

Six Work Memoirs: Confessions

When I was asked to come up with a confession, I was honestly was stuck. I feel like I'm always very overly nice and I also have the hugest conscience. The first thing that came to mind when I thought of a confession is that when I was in daycare I stole a felt cat off the felt board. I felt so awful about it I recall telling my mom because I felt awful about it and she simply just laughed at me. The picture relates to the words because the font give off a childish feel. I did not edit the photo because it is a film print. I chose red as a font color because I felt it made it stand out more from the photo.

2 comments:

  1. I love this memoir Sam! It's so cute and innocent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bea! That's honestly the only thing I could come up with.

    ReplyDelete