This art could be applied to our six word memoirs that we did by drawing a 5 second visual to represent the story behind those memoirs to feel require more personal explanation than your photo can provide.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
Life in Five Seconds
In class, we did an assignment in which we had to depict a story using only drawn pictures and arrows. I found this very hard because I could never get the visual the way I wanted it exactly. No matter how hard I tried I could not capture what I had envisioned in my mind. It was also very hard to keep the order of the story. Finding symbols to represent specific ideas or objects was a challenge. I felt like there was no voice to my art.
This art could be applied to our six word memoirs that we did by drawing a 5 second visual to represent the story behind those memoirs to feel require more personal explanation than your photo can provide.
This art could be applied to our six word memoirs that we did by drawing a 5 second visual to represent the story behind those memoirs to feel require more personal explanation than your photo can provide.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment