Wednesday, May 1, 2013
Work Work Work
I put in my two weeks on Monday and I'm fairly excited about it! I am currently employed at the Petro Canada on Ness Avenue. My last day is May 10th! I feel like I couldn't have picked a better time because get ready for the irony here..we ran out of gas. Yep, you heard me. A gas station ran completely out of regular and mid grade fuel. So because of this fuel outage, which will supposedly last for three weeks, all hours are being cut. One of the things I like most about my job is the hours. I work three shifts a week but still rake in 22 hours a week! Anyways, I'm very glad to have quit at the time I did even though I will miss my coworkers and regular customers very much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment