#4 Go to Disney World
#47 See the Cinderella castle in person
Now that I have completed two items off my list I feel all the more motivated to complete my list. I payed for my Disney trip on my own and was able to accomplish these items because I wanted to. If I had the confidence in myself and the good spirits to work for my money I feel like a lot of my is possible. Disney World was an absolute blast and I can honestly say that I did everything I wanted to do while I there. I went on Space Mountain and saw the princesses and even met Rapunzel. The castle was everything I expected it to be and it absolutely took my breath away. If I'm being honest with you, on the last night I cried during the fireworks because I was so sad to be leaving such a magical place. This trip was unforgettable and now that I've went it has added more to my list.
#101 Take my family to Disney World
#102 Eat dinner at Be Our Guest
I am so thankful for this project because it has inspired me to do things I wouldn't normally do or want to do. It has made me a braver person because you never know which day will be your last.
No comments:
Post a Comment