Thursday, June 13, 2013

Writers Notebook: An Inside Look

When the class first started I took sometime to personalize my notebook. This shows photos of myself and some friends and some fabric I chose to put on my notebook.

This is the inside cover of my notebook. Shown are some paper I glued down as well as some photos of me and a good friend and me and my boyfriend of two years.

This is my post of my optimistic view of the world. I wrote about a "Meet the Robinsons" type of future.

This is the head I created for my first version I wrote of Twitter Fiction. I wrote a version of Looking for Alaska from the point of view of Alaska.

\

This is the partial story I wrote for the "Behind the Wallpaper" daily create we had completed. My story was about a couple who loved their whole marriage in this house and after the wife dies the husband transcribes their love story behind the wallpaper so it will remain forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment