Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Six Word Memoirs: Family


This photo represents to the words because it is a rose I received from my mother. She is like my best friend and I love her dearly. She was a young mother and the age of nineteen and she worries about me always.
I didn't perform any editing techniques on this photo but it did already have a blur filter on it.
I chose the font because it wasn't too harsh but it still gets my mood across.
The punctuation clarifies my message because it shows my message is definitive.
I placed my text where I did because the background is in-important.

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo, I think you had the right idea with doing nothing else to the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! This rose meant a lot to me because my mother gave it to me when I was sick and it was very unexpected!

    ReplyDelete