Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Blogging Fieldtrip

Comment 1:

I commented on Lochlan's post about twitter fiction because I could relate to his feelings regarding the topic. I had my own excitement about this unit after reading Russett One Wing! I'm very excited to create my twitter fiction and see how the finished products are. I'm very nervous though; that I won't be good at it or that I won't have much to say..

Comment 2:

I think this post is very humorous and relatable! Ileana and I share a lot of the same hobbies ( that I have also given up on) and I can understand why she feels like they are hopeless. I played guitar for two years and eventually grew tiresome of it. I can still only play a few chords and a few songs. I've also quit French because I both didn't have room for it in my timetable and I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere by learning verbs. Like Ileana, I've given up on the dream of being a good swimmer for fear of having to take a class with children.

Comment 3:

I really agree with Steph's view on organization regarding the iPhone! I've tried many times to organize myself via iPhone calendar and I always fail. I would consider picking up a notebook like she did to organize my events as I am always fairly busy with work, school or friends.I also can relate to her feelings of needing to write things down.

No comments:

Post a Comment