Thursday, April 4, 2013
Girls
I am a girl who doesn't like girls. I hope that no one takes offense to that. Girls are mean, myself included. We talk bad about each other behind each others back. We makes things up and tell everyone. We pretend to like each other. The thing that I don't understand is why we do it. I can bet you every girl I know has been hurt by a girl but this same girl has hurt another girl. It's a vicious horrible cycle and for some reason it always continues. What do we get out of being mean to one another? Is that boy you like that your best friend likes really worth it? Will he be around 5 years from now? Or will it be your best friend who's there for you? I feel like if we all just thought more logically and were more careful of each others feelings, more honest, there would be a lot more girl friendships- or even friendships in general.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lovin' this post. I feel like in order to bond with girls you have to gossip and I hate it.
ReplyDeleteLOL I totally agree. I hope that I have a boy when I get older because girls can be nasty, and I know I am too. We have an attitude that can just be so awful.
ReplyDelete